Normal Clinic Hours:
Weekdays 8.00am - 6:30pm, Saturday 8.30am - 1:00pm. Phone: 09 534-8118 Email: email@example.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bbvet Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bbvets/
It is inevitable that we will have periods where full staffing is not possible when a COVID +ve staff member is self-isolating. As we will always prioritise sick pets over routine visits such as vaccinations - please recognise that we may need to reschedule or defer any existing routine appointment at very short notice. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
Our current Covid 19 rules:
- - All clients will be required to wear a face mask covering their nose and mouth to enter the clinic and the consulting rooms.
- - Please do not enter the clinic if you are unwell and/or are meant to be isolating.
- - One client per pet only please.
- - Keep at least a 1 metre distance between you and staff members.
- - If you are waiting for an appointment and there are already more than 3 clients in the waiting room, please let us know you are here and then wait in your car till you see a client leave.
- - For repeats of prescription drugs, where possible please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will text you when they are ready for pickup. Due to a high demand for repeat scripts, as well as potenital supply issues, please allow a minimum of 24 hours for collection.
"Our aim is to provide the highest quality medical and surgical care for your pet and to offer information, advice and assistance, whenever you need it, in a caring and compassionate manner".
All of our staff are experienced, caring, and highly trained veterinarians and nurses, who together form a very capable team where nothing is too much trouble. Collectively our veterinarians have over 100 years of experience practicing small animal medicine and surgery.